§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following information describes our collection of personal data when you use our website. “Personal data” is any data that can be related to you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) Name and contact information of the “controller” pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Name Andreas Braun
Address Esslinger Strasse 8
Post Code/City 70182 Stuttgart
You can contact our Data Protection Officer as follows:
Name Achim Barth
Address Theodor-Veiel-Strasse 94
Post Code/City 70374 Stuttgart
(3) If you contact us by email or by means of a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your email address, as well as your name and telephone number, if necessary) to be able to answer your questions. We delete the resulting data once storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations apply.
(4) If we wish to make use of third-party service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes as described below. The description also specifies the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, as such data is technically necessary for us to be able to display our website and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis in this case is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific webpage)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data quantity transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser you use and stored on your device. They allow certain information to be sent to the location placing the cookie (in this case, our server). Cookies cannot run programs or pass on viruses to your computer. They serve to make our offering altogether more user friendly and more effective.
a. The website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (b)
- Persistent cookies (c)
b. Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. Session cookies store a “session ID” that is used to allocate various queries of your browser to the joint session. They allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d. You can configure your browser settings however you prefer; for example, you can refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website if you do so.
f. The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.ord/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend manually deleting your cookies and the browser history on a regular basis.
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested in doing so. As a rule, these require you to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and which is subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) As far as the user makes personal data available to our website, we use such data only to answer inquiries of the user of the website and/or customers, to implement contracts concluded with the user of the website and/or customers and for the purpose of technical administration. We only pass on or otherwise send personal data to third parties if it is necessary for implementing the contract or for billing purposes or if the user of the website and/or customer has given their prior consent. The personal data stored is deleted if the user of the website and/or customer withdraws their consent to such storage, if knowledge of such data is no longer required for the purpose intended by the storage or if such storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons. Data for billing and accounting purposes is not affected by a request for deletion.
(3) In some cases, we make use of external service providers to process your data. These providers, whom we have carefully selected and commissioned, are bound to our instructions and are audited on a regular basis.
(4) If our service providers or partners have their headquarters in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this situation in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Services provided by third parties
(1) Analysis tools – use of Google Analytics
2. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
3. You can prevent the storage of cookies by using the appropriate settings in your browser software; please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to the full extent. You can, however, prevent Google from collecting the information generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in provided here:
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form to rule out any identification of a specific person. Insofar as the data collected about you permits personal identification, such reference is ruled out immediately, and the personal data is thus deleted immediately.
5. We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics we obtain allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the United States, Google has agreed to be subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
7. This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out by means of a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”/”Personal data”.
8. Objection to data collection: You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. It places an opt-out cookie on your computer that prevents your data from being collected during future visits to this website: Click here to disable Google Analytics
9. We have concluded a contract with Google for the processing of order data, and we fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities in our use of Google Analytics.
Our website uses embedded videos from the Google-run video-sharing website YouTube. Its operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit one of our YouTube video pages, a connection is established to the YouTube servers. The YouTube server receives information regarding which of our webpages you have visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to directly associated your surfing behaviour to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
The use of YouTube supports our interest in an appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
(3) Google Web Fonts
This site uses Google Web Fonts, provided by Google, in order to uniformly display fonts. When you access a webpage, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache so that texts and fonts can be displayed correctly.
To be able to do so, the browser you are using must connect to Google's servers. This notifies Google that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts supports our interest in a uniform, appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
(4) Data processors
We make use of external service providers (data processors), for example in order to send goods or newsletters or for payment transactions. A separate contract for commissioned processing has been concluded with the service provider in order to guarantee the protection of your personal data.
§ 6 Objection to or revocation of your consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent allowing us to process your data, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time. Such revocation will influence the permissibility of our processing your personal data after you have issued your revocation.
(2) Insofar as our processing of your personal data is based on the balance of interests, you are entitled to object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which we depict in the following description of the functionality. If you exercise such objection, we will ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as such is carried out by us. If you are justified in your objections, we will examine the situation and either suspend or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us of your objection to our advertising using the following contact data: email@example.com or by post: Tourismus Marketing GmbH Baden-Württemberg, Data Protection, Esslinger Strasse 8, 70182 Stuttgart.